Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Semester

ok guys, thanks for commenting on my last post... yeah right. i even asked a question and not one of you commented! and i also know that more than just Kristen reads it now too.
Anyway, I figured it was time for an update. I'm back in provo and there is snow everywhere... yuck. it took probably 3 hours to get to provo from the airport monday due to snow and rush hour. considering it's only supposed to be like a 40 minute drive that sucks. Thanks Brian for coming to get me. I appreciate all the extra time you took.
School has started and i think i'm going to have a hard semester. I have 2 psych classes that are about "testing and research methods" ie a lot of boring stuff that won't keep my attention. that sucks. i'm really going to have to try to pay attention. we also get to write lots of fun papers for those classes. joy. My other classes should be fun though. Its only the second week of school and my religion teacher is already giving us a day off. score! :)
ok so over break Rachel, James and I made sugar cookies and decorated them...

Rachel was really excited about that...


Then we got in a flour fight...

Oh and i can't help but put up james's picture that he took "for his myspace page" How great is this?

No comments: