Monday, January 19, 2009

Rexburg

Ok, So this weekend Rachel and I drove to Rexburg to see Keely. oh my goodness i have had fun. :)
We left Friday night. Rachel and I stopped in Pocatello at a McDonalds. It was the creepiest little town I've ever been in. It was like 9:30 and very foggy. we passed a cemetery and thought we were going to die. it was terifying. Then we got to Rexburg around 10:15ish. Keely met up with us and we went to this dance party over by the K-mart... yes you heard me right... over by the K-mart. It was A LOT of fun. I enjoyed dancing the night away with Keely and Rachel. Watching Rachel shut down guys was the best. OH! and a black guy told me i was a good dancer! highlight of my night... Then we went back to Keely's apartment and talked until the wee hours of the morning.
Saturday we slept in which was GREAT! Rachel and Keely did homework and I just chilled. That afternoon we went to Idaho Falls or as Keely called it "I-F" :) We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a long but really good movie. Then we went shopping. FUNNIEST THING EVER- We were at Down East and there was a woman who called her kid over to her... GUESS HIS NAME... Korihor... She named her child Korihor... like the Anti-Christ. i didn't want to believe her. We got out of the store and were laughing so hard... hillarious. Then we went to ihop. yum! Once we got back to Provo we went to a house party over "on college" lol. aparently Rexburg is a small enough town that if there is a party everyone knows about it and everyone is there. It was packed. Fun for about an hour and a half and then we were out of there.
Sunday: Church this morning. it was really good. Then a 2 hour nap. :) We went to Keely's neighbors for dinner- mmmm... ham. We have played pit and mancala and we are currently watching Emperor's New Groove for the second time today. :) yay.
I go back to Provo tomorrow and I don't want to. It means i have to go back to normal life... shoot. work and school. I've had fun this weekend and i'm hoping that I can learn to balance more fun with school this semester.
What have you done with your holiday weekend?

No comments: