Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goodbyes

So this week has been a hard one. I have had finals that were quite challenging and i've said good bye to many friends. Thursday I had to say goodbye to Rachel. I took her to the airport at 4:30 am so I could say goodbye. She then flew to Ohio. I've talked to her a lot but it's not the same and I miss her like crazy. She leaves for a study abroad in France tomorrow. :( I am not sure what i am going to do without her!Rachel... I miss you already.

Last night I said goodbye to one of my best friends, Gerry. We haven't known each other for very long but we became close very quickly. I could talk to him about anything and he was always there for me. We spent all of our spare time together and watched A LOT of movies. who am i supposed to watch movies with now?So... basically this post is saying if you want to be my friend let me know because i am running short on them right now...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aw.. I miss you too!!