Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lu'au

So i haven't written here in a little while and a lot has happened! I will start with the Lu'au that Rachel Megan and I were in. We danced for the BYU lu'au the last week in March. it was amazing! Here are some pictures. the green outfits are from the Samoa section while the brown are from tahiti.
This is Rachel's cousin Allison, Me, Rachel, and Megan. We are hawt.


And of course in these scandalous outfits we had to make faces.


Some of my girls from Samoa section!


Our group :) I miss them already :(


This is my favorite picture from that night. i love the quote from Rachel "I seriously love this picture. It's the epitome of us. You trying to be gangster and me yelling about something irrelevant." and it's so true.

Well there was that and i think i will wait to post more pictures later. i have some from Hare Krishna and from when my friend Clint came to visit me. also... i should probably just write something on here. because this isn't a scrapbook. it's a blog... for to be writing on.

No comments: