Sunday, August 3, 2008

Try again

ok, so i decided to try this blog thing again. my last one was kinda hit and miss (more miss than hit) and i decided i wanted a different name for it.
So my sister just moved into our house with her husband while they are waiting on a house. I think this will be fun but still kinda crazy. I've said this before but I know the Williams girls didn't work out so great the first time so i guess we are giving it another whirl.
Right now i'm waiting on my boyfriend to call... He left here a while ago and should be home soon. He is supposed to call and let me know when he is safely in columbus. That is one bad thing. It seems so far away. At least he is here though. until this last month he had been in utah. I've been home since the end of April. only like 3 more weeks of summer. OMG.
Don't get me wrong, I am SO excited to move back out to Provo and go to class again. It just seems like time has been flying. I can't even blink or i miss things. like sometimes i am shocked that fernando and i have been dating for over a year. in one aspect it feels like i've known him forever but in another aspect it feels like i'm still trying to get him to notice me at church. :)
Well, a little update, i work at my dad's dental office and Bath and Body Works. I love to work... j/k. i actually do have a reason for staying REALLY REALLY busy. and here it is!
This is my new baby! it's a 2005 Toyota Corolla and it is in really nice shape. I am in love... plain and simple. :) anway, it's bed time. I'll call Fernando and be gone... thanks for reading. Peace out