Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Saturday night last orders at the pub"

Just saw The Dark Knight and all i can say is OMG. That was a great movie. and intense. I thought i would fall asleep but amazingly enough i stayed awake. It also helped that Fernando was poking my the whole time going "look at that! look at that! hahaha!" He can get so excited over little things like cars, airplanes, and guns. i love it. it's like a 7 year old on christmas morning.

So today i went to Coco Key water resort, an indoor water resort in Newark. It was with the YSA and it was pretty fun. I really liked going down the slides but for some reason every time i would start to walk up the stairs to them i would get crazy nauseas. I think that's how you spell that. But i have no idea what did that to me but i almost threw up after trying to go 3 times in a row. i walked back down the stairs and hoped i would feel better. I did. it's crazy what my body doesn't want me to do sometimes.

and tomorrow? what's on the docket you ask? why church then work! Inventory my friends. preparation for inventory! ridiculous. oh well. what can you do?

so here's a question... does anyone actually read my posts?

3 comments:

Kristen S said...

OMG wasn't the Dark Knight intense?!! There were people with little kids in there when we went to see it...are they crazy? The joker would give anybody nightmares, especially little kids!

Kristen S said...

I didn't work at bath and body...i spell my name with an "en" and the person who left the comment spells it with an "in".... so you must know another "kristin"!

Autumn said...

Hi Nikki-to answer your question-yes, I read your posts. I just found you on someone's blog-can't remember how I found you. :) Tell B&BW you don't like re-doing your work!! :)