Thursday, December 11, 2008

Etsy

OMG i need these shoes...
Etsy.com is my new favorite site. It is a site for people to sell their handmade items. This pair of shoes is from Crafttastrophe on Etsy.com. Her shoes are absolutely amazing. and decently priced. These hand painted shoes are only 35 dollars plus shipping.
Other favorites include Star Creations. She makes home made jewelry. They are all influenced by nature. How cute is this?
I also have been looking for Christmas presents on here... There are so many creative, cheap and cute things on here. I actually discovered etsy.com from Katrina.
I really have had to exercise self control and not buy these shoes or this jewelry. I would be so poor if i did not refrain from buying these things... hopefully, those shoes will soon become mine. She also does custom orders.
Handmade items and antique items are so much better than something new and 1 out of a million. i will always choose antique and hand made before i but something new.
someone save me from my internet addiction.

1 comment:

Kristen S said...

Those are really cute shoes....but they look painful to walk in!