Monday, December 1, 2008

update!

So Thanksgiving break ends for me today. it is very sad. I'm headed back to provo this afternoon. on the upside i do get to see Rachel tonight! i'm very excited about that.
Here is one thing i hate about traveling- i HATE packing. with a passion. i will put it off until the last second... i really and truly hate packing. i have waited until like an hour before we have to leave for vacation... i hate it. today i started this morning and i stopped in the middle too disgusted with it to continue. i don't know why i have such an aversion to packing but it really is miserable.

Also, Christmas is almost here. i have no idea what i'm going to do about gifts. I think i know what i'm getting my mom but it depends on prices. i have no idea what to get everyone else... i always get Alex the same thing- an itunes giftcard. i feel like i should try something different. and melissa is not hard to buy for but i don't have any ideas this year. My dad is THE HARDEST MAN to buy for... EVER. He has everything he wants. Anyone have some sugestions? oh and for Ben too... my sisters husband. i usually get him something funny and kid like. but i really don't know what to get people. i'm so bad at things like this.

So i know i keep jumping from topic to topic but here's another one. I need to start taking more pictures again. i don't have like any pictures since this last spring. i have a scrapbook thing my mom got me for my birthday in june. it is all premade which makes it easy but i don't have any pictures to put in it and i really want to use it. it kind of looks like this. but blue and green and just about friends. but you get the idea. you just slap your puctures in.
Ok so i think that's about all i've got today. so comment! let me know you read this. because i really feel like no one does.

1 comment:

Kristen S said...

Awwww sweet little Nikki, I read your blog!! I know how you feel about Christmas gifts, I feel the exact same way about my dad...what to get the man who has everything?! Try something fun your family could do together, like a game or movie...that way you get to enjoy it too! And you DO need to take more pictures...you need to post one of your hair color, some sort of red, right? Or has it changed again?