Tuesday, December 9, 2008

iTunes... You have dissapointed me...

Ok so here is something annoying...
I listened to the song "Stand out" by Tevin Campbell from A Goofy Movie today at work like 4 times. it was so good. i wanted to come home and download it. i can't legally download it without getting the entire A Goofy Movie soundtrack. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY NINE DOLLARS FOR ONE SONG. This is the reason that people illegal download songs. because of stupid things like that.
iTunes,
I am not happy with you. Not only do you not have any Garth Brooks, which is a guilty pleasure of mine and a country must, i can't download just one song i want. The most popular song from the entire Goofy Movie. I will be boycotting your services until i get Stand Out from a different source at Christmas when I go home. And by different source i mean my brother.
Regretfully yours,
Nikki

PS Amazon.com, this goes for you too. you are no exception.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ok, I don't like Garth Brooks... or any country for that matter... but really? iTunes doesn't have any Garth Brooks?

{n} i k k i said...

they really don't... it's sad.

Justin Thompson said...

iTunes is far from perfect.

Blame Apple, sure, but don't forget to blame the record companies! Everyone is so afraid of losing power and money that they simply don't offer customers what they want.