Tuesday, December 2, 2008

High School

I totally stole this from Zac...

Tri-Valley High School 2007

Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.

1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
Still Single...

2.Did you car pool to school?
Yes from seminary every morning.

3.What kind of car did you have?
for a little while i drove a honda accord then i got a blue toyota yaris my senior year

4. What kind of car do your drive now?
2005 Toyota Corolla.... Red....

5.It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)?
Football game. Marching band... :)

6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
In provo with Rachel probably watching a movie

7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked at my dad's dental office- cleaning lady, front desk, and sterilization

8.What do you do now?
I go to school and work at Jamba Juice in Provo, Bath and Body Works at home.

9.Were you a party animal?
Nope. I preferred hanging out with just a few people... with the exception of fall of my sophomore year.

10.Were you considered a flirt?
No... i was usually in a relationship

11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Band baby... flute, piccolo, and tenor sax

12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
I had ISS (in school suspension)... I threw an eraser, I'm so bad

13. Can you sing the fight song?
Yep and the Alma Matter.

14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Ms. Blevins, Mrs. Page, Mr. Helms

15. Where did you sit during lunch?
My senior year i sat outside at the picnic tables. otherwise i sat at a table near the stage

16. What was your school's full name?
Tri-Valley High School which is funny because more than 3 places fed into it.

17. What was your school mascot?
Scottie DAWG

18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I'd like for it to be that simple again but i would never go back to high school

19. What do you remember most about graduation?
My parents made fun of me just lounging relaxed on the football field during the ceremony... they took about a billion pictures.



20.Who did you take to prom Senior year?
Don McAllister

21. Did you have fun at Prom?
actually yes. :) even though there was drama before it.

22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
yep. quite often.

23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
sure why not.

24.Do you still talk to people from school?
only a couple of them.

No comments: